So my little girl is officially a tee ball player! Its so cute! She really wanted to do soccer, but I missed the sign ups so tee ball it is! I have to say, she is doing really great. She doesnt have any real natural leanings for the sport (she actually sashees to the bases instead of running, and literally does proper leaps onto the base instead of sliding...she is such a girlie girl. love it) but she is really growing in her people skills. Poor girl sits around with just brother and mommy all day and has no idea how to interact with kids her own age, and she has really grown in that since we signed her up. It has been awesome! I cannot believe she is five, playing tee ball, has a loose tooth, and starts kindergarten in a couple of months. YIKES! Where's my baby????
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Tee Ball
So my little girl is officially a tee ball player! Its so cute! She really wanted to do soccer, but I missed the sign ups so tee ball it is! I have to say, she is doing really great. She doesnt have any real natural leanings for the sport (she actually sashees to the bases instead of running, and literally does proper leaps onto the base instead of sliding...she is such a girlie girl. love it) but she is really growing in her people skills. Poor girl sits around with just brother and mommy all day and has no idea how to interact with kids her own age, and she has really grown in that since we signed her up. It has been awesome! I cannot believe she is five, playing tee ball, has a loose tooth, and starts kindergarten in a couple of months. YIKES! Where's my baby????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It can't be! She is so big now...I know I say it every time, but she is!
Post a Comment