Sunday, June 14, 2009

Naptime


Okay, so I have the greatest kids ever! As I was putting them down for naps just now, they both blessed me with their sweet little love. Abigail, as I was on my way out the door, hollered, "Mama!" to which I exasperatedly, er, I mean, patiently answered, "Yes, baby girl?" Well, she shocked me with a sweet little answer of, "I love you. mom!" That was it. She just wanted to tell me she loved me. How awesome is that?? And Seth, after we had finished his prayers, asked me for a hug, which I of course happil;y gave him along with a mugga mugga (nose snuggling, for those of you who dont speak "Slye") and afterwards he asked me for a "kiss on nose." Thinking he meant another mugga mugga, I of course again complied with his sweet little wishes. He smiled but firmly said, "No. KISS on nose." I laughed and kissed his nose and do you know what he did? He scrunchled up his shoulders and shyly said "Fank you, Mama." The look on his face and the happiness in his voice....yeah, I almost melted. I love these kids!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

Don't you love it when you think they're trying to weasel their way into something & it ends up being so sweet? I always feel like the mean mama. Your two are just so precious!