Lately my kiddos have been cracking me up. Abigail has especially said some wild things the last couple of days, and I will just kick my self if I forget them! so here goes...
Me: So what should we get Daddy for his birthday next week?
Abigail: Hmmm, I think we should get him bricks. And some wood. That would make him feel like a man. Oh, and definitely some leaves too. (all said with the utmost level of seriousness)
Me: okay, sounds like a plan
Gramma: what toys did you play with in the bath?
Seth: It was a shark actually. (have you ever heard a 2 year old say actually? its great, really.)
while hugging and snuggling tonight after dinner...
Me: Lets hug forever
Abigail: FOREVER? We cant!
Me: Why not?
Abigail: Because we would DIE. We wouldnt be able to eat. And then Daddy would have to quit his job because there would be no one to take care of Seth! Are you just teasing me about hugging forever?"
Me: Yes honey.
Abigail: Oh good!
well of course my brain is failing me now. I will be back to post more if I ever find the rest of my brain....
3 comments:
That would make him feel like a man.
Classic. What a little crack up! I love it.
Silly goobies!
"Actually" is very big for 2 year olds...my little guy said it all of the time...it is a very big word and well I am sure if you ask Seth he would tell you that he is big. xo
Post a Comment