Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Elephants on Parade
Gosh I love these kids! We went to the circus last week only to find out that our free tickets werent free and it was $18 for an adult ticket AND we could only stay for about a third of the show. So we decided not to do it. But just outside the tent, the elephants were hanging out underneath a tent. Who needs a circus? We got to hang out within a few feet of 4 elephants and watch them eat and walk and even snuggle each other (it seriously looked like these two were hugging each other with their trunks...so cool!) And then came the kisses from my goobies! Like I said, who needs the circus!?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So true. I can't believe how big Abigail is getting! She looks like such a little lady!
Post a Comment