So, the past 2 weeks have been WILD!! I was gone for 6 days, and now I am back, tired and behind in housework. And did I mention we're sick. And that its been raining since the day I got back. Thus my thankfulness for Bob the Builder and puzzles.
This morning, they watched a Bob the Builder that showed them how to build a "bridge" of their very own. We have done the road they outlined for us before, so we decided to try the bridge. Abigail got SO into it! She cracked me up! SHe wanted to be Wendy (the girl on the show) and then decided to combo it with Wendy Darling from Peter Pan because she went to a costume party as Wendy on SUnday. She even went and put the costume on top of her jammies to complete the play time experience. (Did I mention its national Jammie Day at my house today? Second time this week...) I was so laughing!! It was the perfect example of her awesome little personality! This awesome little girl is SO part Wendy the construction worker and part Wendy Darling the beautiful, mothering, story telling girl.
And tonight we did an awesome 100 piece puzzle together and I think we have found a new hobby to do together! (Scrapbooking is my other fave!) So we are all set for another day of bridge building and puzzle doing. Maybe someday I will fold all that laundry...
No comments:
Post a Comment