Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Ginger-man Cookies
We made Gingerbread cookies for our family afternoon on Friday, but Seth can only seem to get out "ginger man cookies"! I love that kid. We talked about that verse in Ephesians where it says that we are Gods masterpiece, and how that means He has a plan and purpose. Like those cookies, we sometimes get rolled out, stamped and cut and then thrown in the oven, it seems. but the end result is something beautiful and able to be enjoyed. Sometimes the circumstances in our lives, in Abigails case, her mommy making her clean her room, feel uncomfortable. The proverbial rolling pin. Sometimes a bit tougher. But in the midst of it all, we need to remember that God is working to make us His masterpiece. Like my daughter designing her cookie, He has a purpose in what He does. I dont think I will ever look at a Ginger bread man the same way again! :)
Flour everywhere. love it!
My snowmen!
The kids "masterpieces"
Yum!
I heart family afternoons!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment