Saturday, February 28, 2009
Are you kidding?
On Friday, my lovely husband and I went on a date (yipee!). We only had 2 hours and it was the middle of the afternoon so we went to Chili's and then walked around the dollar store in town just to browse mostly and spend time together without chasing after one child or the other. It was so nice to have time to just sit and look at each other and not be wiping anyone's nose or checking a diaper or whatnot. On our walkthrough of the dollar store, we came across this. It was labeled the Texas Fly Swatter and at first we thought, "This has got to be a joke." Yeah, until we were standing in line and the lady in front of us went on and on about how much her husband loves theirs and how great it is for when you're sitting outside. It hit me then (not a bug) : the insects here a going to be really big. Okay, I knew that but I dont think I really knew that. I mean, look, this swatter is huge! This is not trick photography or anything. What are we in for this summer? :>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL well, I have been born and raised here in good ol' Paris and have YET to need a fly swatter that big! haha Hmm..but now that I think about it..it would work wonders with horseflies. Funny
That is quite possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen. I will be bring costco size bug spray with me when we visit you guys. *Shiver*
Post a Comment