Friday, February 20, 2009

"Read Boz Book!"

Seth is absolutely enamored with reading these days. When he wants to read, you will hear the same request over and over again, "Read Boz book" or "Read firetrucks!" and when you say yes he will actually yell at the top of his lungs "Yeah!!!!!!!!! Read book mommy!!!!! Sit lap, mommy!" It is so sweet. I love that both of my kids love books...just like their mommy!

3 comments:

Ashley Gene said...

yes they like to read LOTS of books! haha ;) that picture is adorable.

albie dear said...

Cute...I have never seen a picture of your husband before...I can see why your little ones are so cute...well they have you for a mama and and handsome daddy. I loved to read books to Harrison when he was little...still do...but now he is into bigger books and ones that I really have no interest in reading...so we will sit on the couch and read our own books together. :o)

Joshie's Sweetie said...

Seth is getting so big! It is such a blessing that he loves to read. So may children these days do not learn it soon enough.
Miss you guys!