Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Another Day



It's just another day in Slye-land. Flowers are blooming in my front yard...my kids played outside all afternoon yesterday, and Abigail was given a new baby doll. Well, not new,actually. It's this adorable vintage baby that looks SO much like a real baby that it kind of freaks Christian out. Hee-hee. Well, she came to us with no clothes and I made her a little diaper right away but the dress took me longer which just served to increase Abigail's excitement. By the time I finished it, she was so excited and grabbed her camera to capture the moment ( perhaps her Momma is a bit too camera happy and it is wearing off). Seth is currently in love with a tiny little dog that he absconded with from one of his sister's house playsets and his "digger" (a tonka excavator). Mommy is tired but happy and Daddy is working....just another day.

1 comment:

albie dear said...

I hope to be able to meet your family soon...they are so darn cute! That picture below of Seth watching tv brings back memories of my little guy...who is not sooo little. What is it about 'creepy' little baby dolls...you will probably think this is creepy too but I have an old vintage mannequin that is the size of a 2 year old...it was in the garage for years until I pulled him out and put him in the living room...hiding in a corner...because HP and J are creeped out by him. He just sits there all happy wearing a sock monkey halloween costume I bought for $2.00. Hahahaha...xo