Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Milk!


In the spirit of my friend Jessica's blog, here are some funny sayings from my house:

Seth, after playing in his sister's kitchen, comes up to his daddy saying, "Here Daddy." Daddy asks,"what did you make me?" to which he replies with gusto, "milk!!!" (can you guess his favorite food?)

Each night before bed, Abigail kneels on the floor, folds her hands and prays a little bit like this..." thank you Lord for my mommy and my daddy and my bed and the wall and rocks and trees and grass and socks...." and on and on it goes for as long as she can get away with it.

when memorizing the bible verse, "The Lord is my light and my salvation" Abigail couldn't quite get out the word salvation. So she said, "the Lord is my light and my salavation." it was so hard to keep a straight face with that one!

When Seth is getting frustrated with a toy and I offer to help him with it, I am now greeted with a determined, "MY got it!" (his version of I've got it.) also heard frequently around the house are the phrases, "my do it!" and "my fix it."

What will I do for entertainment when they learn to speak properly?

3 comments:

Jessica LaTour said...

My got it!

I love it. I know, before we know it they'll think we're total dorks.

TTGOG said...

I love your blog, JO. I feel as though you are all close by...Makes me really miss you guys though. :(

Joshie's Sweetie said...

Seth is the perfect advocate for "Got Milk"!