Okay, so my kids are just too cute. Today I let them play with some of the yet to be packed boxes in the living room and it was great fun. They made houses with chimneys and beds and all other manner of fun kid-ness and I just had to take pictures. I can't believe how absolutely fun it is to watch them play together now. They love to play with each other and I love hearing them call out to each other, "Come on...lets play!" Each time I think that the stage we are in is the best and I begin to get sad that it is going to come to an end someday, they hit another stage and I find thats its even better. I love these kiddos so much. They are truly a blessing sent to fill my life with joy.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Seth-in-the-Box!
Okay, so my kids are just too cute. Today I let them play with some of the yet to be packed boxes in the living room and it was great fun. They made houses with chimneys and beds and all other manner of fun kid-ness and I just had to take pictures. I can't believe how absolutely fun it is to watch them play together now. They love to play with each other and I love hearing them call out to each other, "Come on...lets play!" Each time I think that the stage we are in is the best and I begin to get sad that it is going to come to an end someday, they hit another stage and I find thats its even better. I love these kiddos so much. They are truly a blessing sent to fill my life with joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like fun! What an exciting time for you guys! Congrats & I can't wait to see pictures of your new home!
Post a Comment