So my daughter made me a special picture the other day that just blew my socks off. Most of the words on it dont really make much sense, theyre not sentences or anything. But tucked right into the middle is this awesome line that says "ABIGAILMADEHTIS". Abigail made this. I love to look inside her little brain. And the flower in the second line of the drawing, well, my son pointed at it and proclaimed loudly, "tire!" I sure love those kids and I treasure each and every special moment like this. What will I do if they decide to grow up or something???????
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
What a gal...
So my daughter made me a special picture the other day that just blew my socks off. Most of the words on it dont really make much sense, theyre not sentences or anything. But tucked right into the middle is this awesome line that says "ABIGAILMADEHTIS". Abigail made this. I love to look inside her little brain. And the flower in the second line of the drawing, well, my son pointed at it and proclaimed loudly, "tire!" I sure love those kids and I treasure each and every special moment like this. What will I do if they decide to grow up or something???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think your kids are allowed to grow up. We like them too much as little kids!
I don't know....mine only got to be more fun!
Post a Comment