So I cannot believe that its gone. Im a little sad. I cut more than I meant to. Of course she is still beautiful but there are NO MORE BLONDE CURLS! But I had to do it. It was to the pockets of her jeans at its longest point and yesterday it got dangerously close to falling into the potty. We certainly can't have potty hair, so it hand to go. Of course, I saved the little locks of blonde curls and yet another marker has been passed onthe road of life. I cant believe that she is getting to be so big. It is so cliche, but its also so true. Gosh, I sure love that little goobie!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
8 inches
So I cannot believe that its gone. Im a little sad. I cut more than I meant to. Of course she is still beautiful but there are NO MORE BLONDE CURLS! But I had to do it. It was to the pockets of her jeans at its longest point and yesterday it got dangerously close to falling into the potty. We certainly can't have potty hair, so it hand to go. Of course, I saved the little locks of blonde curls and yet another marker has been passed onthe road of life. I cant believe that she is getting to be so big. It is so cliche, but its also so true. Gosh, I sure love that little goobie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment