Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lets go fly a kite!


Of course its a Lightning McQueen and Mater kite! (Its all about cars in my house!)
Abigail got to try flying it all by herself and was so excited! She didnt want to share her turn with ANYbody!
The boy even got a try!
I am told that this type of weather is VERY abnormal for the first week of September, but I am enjoying it all the same! I survived my first Texas summer and now it is gorgeous! This morning we played in the backyard, this afternoon we went for a walk on the Trail de Paris, and after Daddy got home, we flew a kite! Such a fun day. Nevermind that I am sick and running a slight fever, it is comfortable outside! I will not be kept inside!!! This morning, there was even a chilly breeze! Ah, what a gorgeous day!

1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

It looks like an absolutely beautiful day & perfect for flying a kite! How fun!