Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1, 2009





Wow, it has been FOREVER since I last posted something! AH! I wouldnt be surprised if no one even checks this anymore, cause I sure havent kept it updated! :)

Well, it is September first and, sniff, Abigail's first day of school. Its not kindergarten, but it is school, and I am a bit sad. She was more than excited and had no hesitation upon entering the classroom and began her first assignment with no problem, but I will tell you this: she hugged her brother goodbye with a super tight strong hug that almost brought tears to my eyes. They love each other so much, it makes me happy inside! She did tell me yesterday that she was a little bit sad about today. I asked her why and she said, "Becuase youre going to miss me so much. And my brother will miss me too." She isnt sad to be away from us but worried about how WE are going to handle the day. I love that girl!

Well, the summer is almost over. There is a breeze outside and I cant wait to go for a walk when Seth wakes up. Abigail is in school. Our church is moving to 3 services. Seth is becoming so much more of a boy and not a baby. He isnt even quite as round! Theres a yellow butterfly flitting its way around my backyard. My house is such a blessing. My husband is amazing. My God even more so. Life is good!

2 comments:

CCPitunesaudio said...

wow. my daughter is so cute. you did her hair so nicely today baby

Jessica LaTour said...

Wow! It seems like only yesterday that we mistook your hubs & my brother for traveling missionaries & heard that you guys were expecting Abigail, while freaking out Christian asking him to hold a tiny newborn Noah. They're growing up too fast on us, Jo. She looks adorable & like she is in love with school, what a blessing!