My kids are just like any others...they LOVE ice cream. However, because they dont ever have much and i make them stick to the fruity flavors when we do go to Braums for a treat, I can get away with making my own and they like it too. What they dont realize is that I make it from frozen berries, yogurt and SPINACH. yeah, Im totally not kidding. And they ate it! Happily, I might add. Their little teeth were so purple and they were so happy. I love my Vitamix blender! :)
Monday, January 5, 2009
Raspberry-Spinach Ice Cream
My kids are just like any others...they LOVE ice cream. However, because they dont ever have much and i make them stick to the fruity flavors when we do go to Braums for a treat, I can get away with making my own and they like it too. What they dont realize is that I make it from frozen berries, yogurt and SPINACH. yeah, Im totally not kidding. And they ate it! Happily, I might add. Their little teeth were so purple and they were so happy. I love my Vitamix blender! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are one clever mama.
Post a Comment