Monday, January 5, 2009

Those Moments


You know those moments that make your heart melt and you just think, "Why do I get to feel this special?" Yeah, my son has been giving us a lot of those lately. In between his frustration at not being able to communicate as well as he would like and the frustration of not having complete autonomy (lucky for him, cause I'd like to see him try to make a pb&j sandwhich!) he has these moments of intense sweetness! He really likes to hold hands. How sweet is that!!?? This afternoon, he was sitting on the couch with Daddy and was fidgeting with his fingers and I about melted into a pool of mush. Such sweet boys I have!

1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

Boys are such a joy. Good for you for thinking to get the camera! That's one you'll cherish forever ♥