So how great is my life? As I was cleaning up this morning, I came across this sight on my kitchen table....
The adorable little tikes forklift is courtesy of my awesome little boy and the marker and "grocery list," well, that belongs to Abigail. Wow, is she great, or what? I had overheard her mention that she was making a grocery list to take with her to the pretend store, but I hadnt seen her write it out. Apparently she needs two dozen "egz" (eggs).
On a sad note, Seth fell on his gorgeous little face today and we arent sure whether he'll be able to keep his front tooth or not. Its loose. The gum all along the right side is bruised, too. We'll have to wait and see and not feed him anything hard. I tried to feed him ground beef at lunch because I thought it would go past the front tooth and would be easy to chew and he cried. He told me owie! and I asked him where his owie was and he yelled in pain "Owie right there! My mouth!" Poor little guy. Its not just that front tooth. Abigail knocked her front tooth loose about this age and it turned out just fine, but it didnt have the bruising and all that. We'll have to wait and see.....
2 comments:
Oh poor little guy! I will pray for him and you guys right now :(
My Isabel fell when she was 2, and we thought we were going to loose BOTH front teeth...she is 4 now and they are still hanging on!! So, hopefully your little one will be ok! I found your blog through Amber's :-) You and I met at MOPS the other day :-)
Post a Comment