Monday, April 13, 2009

My Cute Easter Chick


This easter was a little more hectic than most, but it was very good. We went to church in the pouring rain (pouring rain TEXAS style...my goodness, I have never felt the need to stay home on a rainy day before but now I understand) and Abigail wore her new dress and sang some songs on the stage with her other Sunday School class members in front of approximately 800 people. She did quite nicely, the little ham. As the whole thing ended, she jumped out of line while still on stage and yelled and waved "hi mom!" It was hilarious. She obviously has no problem being on the stage! The kiddos had a lot of fun looking for easter eggs later and Seth really took to starburst jelly beans. Funny though, he didnt know what to call them because he had never had candy before, so he asked me for more "vitamins" when he wanted more (They take flintstones vitamins every morning). Boy I sure hope those jelly beans were better than a vitamin! Then we had the college group over for Bible Study and went to bed. It was a long day but a good one.

2 comments:

Joshie's Sweetie said...

Her dress is so cute! Did you make it?

Ashley said...

Starburst jelly beans are the best! Your kid has good taste!By the way its nice to see you in a picture if I didn't have your family pictures all over my house I would have forgotten what you look like...Oh wait you look like me sort of..guess I'de be ok. :P hee hee