8 things I am looking forward to:
Christian's first "weekend" in 6 months (its a 3 day weekend, too!!)
Sleep, for both myself and my darling children
Seeing my Grandma for the first time in 4 years
Visiting California and all of our wonderful family
The smell of the ocean
A fully potty trained household
A three bedroom house
The sound of the trumpet and a voice saying "come up here" :)
8 things I did yesterday:
(pause for a moment while I try to remember yesterday)
(If yesterday was Monday, I could write that I toilet papered my husbands car while he was hard at work at Home Depot with some of the girls from the college group)
Changed poopy diapers
Read my Bible
Received extra kisses (slightly moist might I add) from children stalling bedtime rituals
Went to a friends chorale performance
Cleaned up toys for the umpteenth time
Snuggled Abigail close and told her how much I think of her
Spoke with my mother-in-love on the phone
Prayed for my family
8 things I wish I could do:
Remember more from my time reading my Bible every day
Let the law of kindness be on my tongue, always
Find more joy in the little mundane things of my wonderful life
Never be hormonal again!
Eat sugar without getting a headache
Crochet and knit
Explain the wonder of phonics to my four year old
Go for more walks
8 shows I enjoy:
(mind you, I have not had cable and watched TV on a regular basis since 2001, so these may be a little bit old school, but whatever)
Little House on the Prairie
I Love Lucy
Daniel Boone
Reba
Lost (the first couple of seasons anyway)
Jon and Kate Plus 8
A Baby Story
A Wedding Story
8 people I tag:
Ashley Atkisson
Camille Kindle
Jessica Woelfel
Amber Ports Deleuw
Kristina Steinberg
Amber Barber
Jessica Latour
MaryAnne Hommel
2 comments:
How cute...oh, and as you know I do not have television either but I am all caught up on my LOST addiction...we rented the past seasons from Netflix and watch the current episodes (for free) on the internet...abc.com. :o)
I love Reba! I used to watch it during Korban's early a/m feedings.
Amen on the Bible memorization part, I could only wish for the same thing too.
Post a Comment