Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mr. Tuffy


Our friends, Kristopher and Tiffany, have an adorable little yorkie named Mr. Tuffy and they made Abigail's day yesterday by letting her take him for a walk. Um, yeah, this girl was SOOOO excited. She has always loved this fun, sweet little doggie, but the joy of holding the leash and being a big girl was just too much. They made my heart melt walking down the street together. This growing up thing is happening way too quickly for me!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so funny because I just told Seb I want a Yorkie so I can name him Paddington Bear. Its my practice for children...I've managed to keep plants alive, not its time to move onto dog.

Camille said...

awww how cute...looks like someone may ned to consider expanding there family to include a four legged friend in the future. :)

CCPitunesaudio said...

my daughter is so cute. i Love you baby.