That is what Christian has dubbed those adorable wisps on my son's head...man curls. How cute is my hubby? Well, the hair was just getting a bit too long and crazy which only magnified that I cut half of his hair a few months ago (long story), and it just wasn't going to fly anymore. So, I cut his hair. I know I sound cheap, but I just can't see spending $16 to put my shy kid in a chair where I KNOW he is not going to sit still and have half of his hair cut before I give in to the heart wrenching fearful cries (he does not understand that the scissors will not hurt him). So after dinner Saturday night, I gave him cookies and cut his hair. I am sorry for the "before" picture without the "after" but it has been a little too busy to take pictures the past couple of days. But here is one of the final pictures of that adorable hair. He is so sweet!
p.s. I am NOT a proffessional hair stylist or even remotely qualified to cut hair, but it did turn out okay. I still might just shave his head instead. We will have to see. :)
5 comments:
I know you aren't supposed to call boys beautiful, but oh my is he ever. He's going to be breaking hearts that one...
Awww..Cookies my bribe tool of choice! LoL...I love Seths "Man Curls" makes him look like a sweet lil boy.
I just want to say that I think you have the cutest boy in the world! Thats of course until I have a baby boy then you know Seth will have to be happy with second. :) I love the man curls...I shall miss them
Ummm....Miss Joleen...I have NEVER paid to have my son's hair cut...and he is 8...some of the cuts did not turn out wonderfully...but hey...I would rather shave my little guys head anyway...I love the man curls. Cutie.
Post a Comment