Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Little Girl


I can't believe that she is really my little girl. I have a baby, not a girl, right? Oh, not anymore... In a way, I am sad that she is no longer a baby girl that wants me to hold her all the time. At the same time, it is so amazing to watch her grow and change. She is a neat person with such a passion for life and she brings me such joy. I can't believe how incredibly blessed I am!

1 comment:

MaryAnne Hommel said...

I had the best time watching my little girl grow up-well, she's still little in stature! (I only say that because she reads your blog!)

As my Muffin got older, I was asked from time to time "what has been your favorite age so far?" I always answered, "the one she is right now!" Even when I wondered if an ailen had eaten her brain and replaced it with cornflakes. I love my muffin, and I miss you and yours.