Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sweet Adoration

I was blown away when I walked into the dining room the other day and found these two sitting at the computer together. Abigail likes to play the games on the PBSKids website and she is pretty good at them, might I add. Seth likes to watch when she does play, but this time she offered to share her chair with him. Well, he just settled right in and leaned his chin in his hands and watched his sister with sweet adoration. He loves his sis SO much! I love my kids so much!!

3 comments:

Jessica LaTour said...

Oh they are too cute. And they look so much older!!! Tell them to stop.

MaryAnne Hommel said...

Jo! My other daughter! I love your blog and miss your family, I'm glad my muffin finally hooked me up!

Joshie's Sweetie said...

It is truly a blessing that they get along so well.