So I was challenged by a friend and fellow blogger to dump out my purse and take a picture and then post it in all its glory. Ha! The things that find their way into your purse! Here goes a little description of each item...
*Wallet (duh)
*one diaper (ah, just one diaper, just in case)
*a blockbuster receipt (funny cause we rent a movie once a month or so)
*keys (always in the purse so I know where they are!)
*Glasses
*gigantic chapstick (cause it makes me daughter happy)
*a hair tie
*small toy dog dish (why not?)
*a handy baby doll headband (what would I do without it?)
And that's about it. What's in your purse?
2 comments:
I was cracking up reading through your list! The things we break our back to tote around for those little ones. And I LOVE your purse! Where'd you get it?!
Post a Comment