That's what it sounds like every day when he gets a hold of that phone! That is sethanese for "hello poppi. love you" he always includes his gramma too which is so cute. Occasionally, because daddy is gone a lot, daddy will rate, but always Poppi and Gramma. He loves them so much! i know that this is my second post in one day, but this picture was so cute and hey, my hubby's at work tonight so I've got the time. :)
Monday, November 24, 2008
"Hu-woh Poppi! Lu dju!"
That's what it sounds like every day when he gets a hold of that phone! That is sethanese for "hello poppi. love you" he always includes his gramma too which is so cute. Occasionally, because daddy is gone a lot, daddy will rate, but always Poppi and Gramma. He loves them so much! i know that this is my second post in one day, but this picture was so cute and hey, my hubby's at work tonight so I've got the time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your blog!!!!! Yay! Your kids are just too cute. Miss and love you.
YEAH! I did it! Sometimes it takes me a little while to figure things out...and today is an especially blonde day. Adorable children Joleen! I have to read up on your family! So glad we got in touch!
He is such a darling, I just want to smooch his little cheeks!
(I found that picture a couple years ago somewhere online, but it always cracks me up!)
Post a Comment