Monday, November 17, 2008

Our fisrt month

So we've been here for a month now and things are going very well all things considered. We almost have a routine even! The kids really enjoy it here, although Abigail has cried for some of her special friends and family a couple of times. And almost daily Seth picks up his phone, opens it and says "hi gramma! hi poppi!" But we are all doing well. The college group began 2 sundays ago and that is fun too. Basically things are great.

3 comments:

Joshie's Sweetie said...

I feel so special to leave the first comment ever on the Slye family blogg...EEEE! Loved the pictures. This is such and awesome way to keep in touch and see our little ones grow.

Jessica said...

I love the pictures, Joleen! Keep them coming. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are beautiful. Miss and love you.

Jessica LaTour said...

Floored.

I just can't get over how much the kids have grown, but I guess they do that, huh?! ♥

Super glad you've joined the blogging world! ♥