Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Daughter....

So my daughter cracks me up. I know I've talked a lot about how cold it is, and today was a prime example of the chilliness factor.....
I asked Abigail to "go potty" before bed and then proceeded to get Seth ready for bed. She actually whined about how cold it was in the bathroom, but I left her to do her thing. When I came back to check on her because she was taking an abnormal amount of time, I was greeted with the sight of her finished product...she had taken pieces of toilet paper and lined the toilet so that she wouldn't have to touch the cold seat! She looked at me with with a look that said "am I in trouble?" and all I could do was laugh, long and hard. My smart little goobie cracks me up sometimes! Sorry, no pictures to accompany this post. :)

No comments: