Monday, November 24, 2008

So I guess it's not as warm as it looks...






Well, it has finally warmed up a bit. I think it's in the high 40's or low 50's today, which is a massive improvement so I got the grand idea that we should get outside while we could. We decided to get out the bike and the wagon since daddy was home (he didn't have to go to work until 1pm today. yeah for me and the kids!) All we put on me and the kids were sweatshirts and by the time we came in I was like, "hot tea! stat!" But it was fun and super good for the kids. She needs to ride that bike more! She looks so sweet with those streamers waving behind her.

Abigail added to our centerpiece this sunday with her thankful turkey from sunday school and I think it will be there for a LONG time. It's so cute!

1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

You are SUCH a skinny-minnie! The houses there are so cute, too!

If I had a Star Trek teleporter, we'd come over and play. ♥