Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Its another Blue's Clues day




So my adorable son is completely in love with the show blue's clues. We only have one dvd of it, but it is his absolute favorite. It happens to be an alphabet themed video, and at one point "joe" the main character says , "let's be Ts." So now my son walks around and randomly stops in the middle of the room, plants his feet firmly next to each other, puts his arms out to the side and says "T!" Oh and I also hear "a clue mommy!" about 300 times a day too! (for those of you who've never seen the show, they look for blue's clues and blah blahblah). It's so fun to hear him say it though, because it comes out "blee-uuuu! mommy, blee-uuu!" So cute! Had to share. On the subject of cute, my kids decided that they didnt get to hold hands long enough during prayer time at the dinner table tonight and thus continued to hold each other's hand as they were eating. God is so good to give me such joyful times to sort of make me see how great they are even when im sick like today and could get so easily frustrated.
Oh and check out the new jacket she's sporting. Doesn't she look like a picture? Well, i guess technically she is a picture here... :) Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving a day early. love from the Slye's and from Jesus! :)

1 comment:

albie dear said...

Harrison loved Blues Clues when he was that age...I am partial to Steve...the OG Blues Clues guy...I missed him when he left. His brother or whomever the new guy is/was...well it just was not the same...obviously this was over 5 years ago (holy moly) so I have no idea what is going on now. I love that he just breaks into a "t".