Monday, December 15, 2008

"Ride Abigaiw!"

So I was working on my quilt after unpacking the last of our boxes and the kids suprised me with this adorable little activity! He would beg for "Another one ride Abigail!" over and over again and she would gladly comply. Finally she told him that she was all done because her arms hurt! What a cute little family we have!
The weather is being super weird again. Yesterday it was 74* and today it is 26*, yeah thats a daytime temp. And there's freezing rain. I guess its not snow because the ground is too warm from yesterday. Such and interesting place to live. Lesson for today: dont take 2 children to the grocery store when its 26* out (but feels like 15 according to weather channel.com :D) By the time I got the kids and the groceries all in, my legs were beginning to feel numb! haha! This is a real winter!

By the way, I have no idea why the first sentence is in bold and underline and blue. tried to change it, but to no avail. oh well!!

1 comment:

Jessica LaTour said...

You ain't kidding. You have my utmost respect. ♥