So I have my very own icicles on my house! Crazy! Yesterday after we got home from the store (my legs were going numb, remember? :D) it started to rain. Its not snow for some technical reason that I almost understand, but it is not really rain either. It is freezing rain according to weather.com. Our very first ice storm was super mild compared to what it can get like in January and February I hear. Fun times. Anyway, we went out last night to grab a chick flick/ Christmas type of movie and check out some cool lights and I couldn't get into my car! The door was frozen shut! Good thing I had my strong man with me. It took almost ten minutes to get the doors open and scrape off the ice, so I'm glad he was there. But it's so worth it. The icicles on my house are so beautiful! Abigail was so excited that she called her Poppi on the phone and told him all about it.
And then randomly this morning Seth found a ladybug on our kitchen floor! He loves them so it was cool. He layed on the floor and gently pushed it around until Daddy rescued it. But not before Daddy got a picture. Is that guy great or what?
2 comments:
Ooo! It may be cold, but it's beautiful!
Whenever I see icycles like those I think of "A Christmas Story" and when Ralphie "shoots his eye out and then blames it on an icycle falling from the roof and breaking his glasses....and how absolutely random...a ladybug. Cute. xo
Post a Comment