Last night for dinner, we had breakfast. I love doing that. Something about pancakes and sausage and eggs for dinner, mmmmmm..... The kids were my big helpers, and I got such joy out of watching them get flour all over themselves and the counter and each other. Every day, they amaze me with how big they are. These kids are so special!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Baking Buddies
Last night for dinner, we had breakfast. I love doing that. Something about pancakes and sausage and eggs for dinner, mmmmmm..... The kids were my big helpers, and I got such joy out of watching them get flour all over themselves and the counter and each other. Every day, they amaze me with how big they are. These kids are so special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seth is a little Barista! There so cute Jo! I want to bake cookies with them :)
Post a Comment