The kids have said some pretty adorable things lately, and I am such a geek and I keep forgetting to write them down! So, here are a couple of the most recent things just so I don't forget....
After painting the above picture, Abigail turned to Seth and said (something like..) "That is a really good try, Seth"
Seth, just after he woke up the other morning, was sitting on my lap when his tummy gurgled. He looked at his tummy and then at me and concentrated very hard and came up with this statement all on his own (He has just really started to be able to really communicate in a more detailed way on his own, instead of just repeating phrases he hears others saying)
"Dat's my tummy, makin' noises!"
This afternoon Seth and Abigail were playing in their rooms after our family afternoon activities, and Abigail started to holler for us. She needed help resolving an issue with her brother and started to try to explain it but suddenly stopped and said, "I think you're going to have to come here for this!" That one almost knocked me over. They are so great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment