This little goobie is getting to be so big!!! This week, she began swim lessons. She is only 4 and has no real experience in the water, so they put her in the first level swim class, and she did great! She can't swim or anything, but after a week in the pool, she can put her head under the water and go under the rope to get to the deeper end of the pool and she has some basics of swim "readiness" down. We will go back next week as well. She may not be able to swim yet, but she has tons of confidence and she is so excited to be learning and involved in something other than the daily happenings of our home. I can't believe how big she is, how GREAT she is. She is so much fun. She just bounces around in the water and loves every second of it! She has such an enthusiasm for whatever it is she is doing...its beautiful really. I pray she'll always hang on to that enthusiasm, knowing how great of a life God has blessed her with. I hope I can live the same way!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Swim Lessons
This little goobie is getting to be so big!!! This week, she began swim lessons. She is only 4 and has no real experience in the water, so they put her in the first level swim class, and she did great! She can't swim or anything, but after a week in the pool, she can put her head under the water and go under the rope to get to the deeper end of the pool and she has some basics of swim "readiness" down. We will go back next week as well. She may not be able to swim yet, but she has tons of confidence and she is so excited to be learning and involved in something other than the daily happenings of our home. I can't believe how big she is, how GREAT she is. She is so much fun. She just bounces around in the water and loves every second of it! She has such an enthusiasm for whatever it is she is doing...its beautiful really. I pray she'll always hang on to that enthusiasm, knowing how great of a life God has blessed her with. I hope I can live the same way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment